Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest Photo Challenge Day 9: A younger me

I love this picture! This is December 31, 1990. I was 22 years old. I had just graduated from college 2 weeks earlier. I was in a relationship with a total douchebag, but I was too in love to see it at the time. I'm with my best friend, Sharla. We were roommates in college and in Marching Mizzou together. We've been friends since 1986. Her family treated me like one of their own from the day we met. We've seen each other through a lot of bad times and enjoyed a lot of good times, too. We were out for New Year's Eve, at a club in Columbia called Doc & Eddy's. Who knew that many years later, I would marry her brother?!
I just can't believe that's been half a lifetime ago!

No comments: