Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photo A Day April: Day 1

In an attempt to redeem myself from being a blogging failure (as of late), I've decided to participate in "Photo A Day April" by @FATMUMSLIM. I figured it would be fun, and give me some inspiration to visit my blog every day again!

DAY 1: Your reflection:
I thought about being literal and just taking my picture in the bathroom mirror. But honestly, my hair's been kind of a mess all day, and I only put on enough make up to keep from scaring my mother-in-law when she stopped by today. So, I thought about what else could be my reflection. Naturally, I thought about these little people... Libby and Roan.
After all, they do look an awful lot like me. Because I am the one raising them, they can't help but be a reflection of me. In fact, sometimes, it's a little spooky. Libby is so much like me, it can be eerie sometimes. I see a lot of Daddy in Roan's expressions and personality, but he's a lot of his momma, too.
I'm happy they're mine. I'm awfully proud of them both! By the way, this picture was taken outside their school last Thursday night. Libby had her 2nd grade concert. Roan is just a ham for the camera.

No comments: