Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

My new table!

Our basement flooded on New Year's Day. We lost pretty much everything that was down there, and essentially had to gut the whole thing. We've spent the months since trying to put it back together. We decided we'd get a table so we'd have a place for homework, and more seating when we had company. Back in February, we went to an antique mall and saw the perfect table. Shannon thought it was a little too big...so we went home to thought about it... but I couldn't quit thinking about it. Not only was it beautiful, it was cheap! So today, Shannon said "Let's go get your table!" I was worried it had sold... but not only was it still there, they had reduced the price from $100 to $70, including the chairs! Oh happy me!
 Here it is! I love it!
 Here's the detail on the chairs. That's the fireplace in the back...still unfinished. We can't decide exactly what we want to do with it...
And here's little Maggie checking up on us. I can't wait until everything is unpacked and put away!

No comments: