Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest Photo Challenge Day 6: Lunch

Day 6 is lunch... Today was a lovely day. I had CHIPOTLE. I could seriously eat Chipotle every single day and never tire of it. Sadly, The Man does not appreciate Chipotle's tasty goodness, so I can only go if I lunch alone.

I always get exactly the same thing: A bowl with brown rice, chicken, fajita veggies. I get one scoop of medium salsa, 2 scoops of corn, with sour cream, cheese and guacamole. (Yes, I know it carries an additional charge.) I always add 9 shakes of the smoked chipotle hot sauce. Then I'm in Heaven. Then I'm sad because it has to end.

If loving Chipotle is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

No comments: