Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pinterest Photo Challenge Day 4 ADDENDUM: Someone who makes me happy

Ok, back on day 4, I left out a very important person.
This is my sweet friend, Michelle. We met in 1986, on the first day of Marching Mizzou Drum Line auditions. We had on matching shirts. We walked up to each other and said "I think we're gonna be friends!" We've been inseparable ever since. We've been roommates, co-workers and friends for more than half our lives. She's been there for my wedding, the births of my kids, their christenings, my divorce... she's my son's Godmother, and my kids' "Aunt Chelle". Nobody gets me quite like her. She's been my rock. I love her and she makes me happy. Thanks for being my friend, kitty!

No comments: