Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun times at Prison Brews

Wednesday night, Shannon and the kids met my BFFs Sharla and Michelle for dinner at a restaurant in town called Prison Brews. We packed a lot of fun into one evening! Usually, the kids gripe about going out...they're home bodies...but as soon as I said we were meeting Aunt LaLa and Aunt Chelle, they were on board!
That's us... best, good friends! We've been friends since 1986!
Libby and Roan with their favorite Aunt Chelle. The next day, Roan mentioned her and I said "You know, Aunt Chelle and I have been best friends for most of our lives"... and he said "I can sure see why! My Aunt Chelle is AWESOME!"
Me and my kiddos...with a little of Michelle's finger over the lens for good measure.
Shannon and Sharla are siblings, and look EXACTLY alike. I call them "twins --9 years apart". Shannon doesn't really see the resemblance. It's even more pronounced when they wear their readng glasses!
This is the look that scares me, if it's accompanied by a frown. If he's frowning, I know I'm in trouble!

No comments: