Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pinterest Photo Challenge Day 5: Tiny

Ok, I know I'm behind. Somehow I hurt my back Thursday night and I've been pretty much out of commission all weekend. I think this is a lesson in empathy. As a chiropractor, I see people every day who are in a lot of pain... now I'm on the other side of things!

So, day 5's topic is TINY. The first thing that came to mind is our cat Humphrey. In the evening, he comes up and snugs with me on the couch. I tell him he's "my sweet baby tiny meow-meow". Shannon thinks it's funny that I call him "Tiny" because he definitely is NOT.

He's less than a year old and is very stout. When he and Libby stretch out together on the bed, he's half as tall as her. His belly drags the ground. But he's my Tiny!

No comments: