Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Kitty cat update...

We've added to our cat family...

We still have Humphrey, but he's a BIG boy now. This is him loving on Libby. They're snuggle up together on the couch. He's enormous, and just about a year old.
This is our new kitty, Maggie. Shannon told me I could get another kitty as long as she was solid white with blue eyes. So I scoured CraigsList until I found one. She meets all the criteria, except she has one blue and one amber eye. My friend Sarah says she "finds this disturbing". I think she's beautiful. I tried to capture her eyes here, but it's hard to see.
As you can see, she's adjusted to our home quite well. She's sunning herself on the screened porch...

No comments: