Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is it wrong to love a shower head?

On our trip to Memphis, we were lucky to find a wonderful hotel! It was a Holiday Inn and Suites on the East side of the city. It was clean, the staff were friendly and the room was AMAZING.
We were in Room 121...betcha couldn't guess! ha
This was the room. You can't see everything, but we had a fold-out couch, a kitchenette with a fridge/freezer and a jacuzzi tub. I never knew how much I would love a jacuzzi tub. The bed was absolutely fantastic. It was incredibly comfortable and they had GREAT linens. I'm kind of a bed linen weirdo, anyway. More on that below.

Here is the best part of our room. The shower head. No kidding. I don't have the words to describe the fantabulousness of this shower. The water pressure was perfect; and the actual flow of the water nearly made us melt. This shower was so amazing, the first shower I had when I got home just made me mad. Shannon and I are now on a quest to find one just like this to install in his bathroom!
I travel with pillows. I always have. Now, I've converted Shannon. This is our pile of 4 pillows we took along with us. What's funny is that the pillows on the hotel bed were so awesome, we could have slept on them alone and been fine. Yes, I'm picky about my bed. Certain sheets, made a certain way; certain pillows arranged just so. I love having "the perfect pillow moment" and that happened a lot on our trip. Luckily, Shannon is patient with me.

We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we go back to Memphis in May!

No comments: