Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hunka hunka burnin' love

When I was a little kid, I'd listen to the song "Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love" and sing like crazy into my hairbrush. Hey, I was an only child. I had to entertain myself somehow, right? I like to joke and call Shannon my "hunka hunka"....well, because he is. While we were at Graceland, we strolled through the gift shop. They have all the standard tourist-y items, but if you go on through, they have kind of an alcove that has higher end items. Guitars, art, jewelry, etc... Shannon found this.....

A black leather jacket in his size. Of course we had to try it on. Of course, I nearly came unglued. We thought seriously about buying it until we saw the higher end price tag. Gulp...it was $500. Yikes! So I just took pictures of him wearing the jacket at every conceivable angle. Maybe I'll wall paper my room in them... lol.

No comments: