Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My funny kid...

Do all kids go through phases where they write all over themselves? I hope so... because Roan is always coming home with something new drawn or written on his skin. Of course, it's hard to get off, so his camp counselors probably think the child never bathes.

This is Roan's latest body drawing. He calls it "The Human". He moves his thumb to make The Human talk. He thinks it's hilarious. I'm kind of over it... But this morning, when I went in his room to tell him 'Good Morning', I saw a new drawing on his face.

I asked him when, and WHY he drew a picture on his face. He had no idea what I was talking about. We figured out that during the night, he slept with his hand under his face, and The Human transferred to his face. Now that's funny. We scrubbed and scrubbed it... it mostly came off... but I just had to take a picture. Life with my boy is always unexpected and fun!

No comments: