Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Renaissance Festival 2007

I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures... the kids were 4 and 2 1/2. We ventured out to the Renaissance Festival in Kansas City...one of my all-time favorite things to do. My friend, Michelle Brockhouse went with us... she doesn't have kids, but got a good dose of mine that day. Libby and Roan thought the murals with the face cut-outs were a hoot. Secretly, I did, too!





I think this one is hilarious!

Doesn't she look thrilled?


I hope we can manage to make it back to the Ren Fest this year. The kids are old enough now that they can do a lot more stuff. The Fall is always such a crazy time for our family, but maybe we can work it out!

No comments: