Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yes, we love Gojo's!

This past Friday, some friends met Libby, Roan and I at Gojo's to celebrate my birthday (and Roan's), a little late. Any excuse for the yellow sauce! We had a terrific time!

From left to right, this is: Amanda, Cynthia, Leslie and Linda. All friends I've made via Cleveland Chiropractic College.
Please remember that this is my child, Libby, who until recently, ate nothing but pasta, fruit and Little Smokies. She'e eating rice!...and vegetables (gasp!!) ... and CHICKEN! What? And she LOVED the soup! She loved it so much, she saved most of it to take home and eat later. Oh yeah, and she rocks the chopsticks! She ate every bite of her meal with them!

Roan LOVED the rice, too. He used the chopsticks rigged with a rubber band for kids and did really well. I have to admit (again) that I lie to my children on a regular basis. When I asked him if he wanted chicken or beef, he asked "Is it fried chicken?". You see, he's obsessed with fried chicken. He's never really eaten it, but Sam on iCarly loves it...so therefore, Roan loves it. So, I replied "Yes, it's fried chicken." ...and, he ate it!

So, it was another great dinner at Gojo's, spent with dear friends! Only a couple of people were missing... Suzie and Shannon! That would have made it complete!

No comments: