Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Roan's Birthday Party

We celebrated Roan's 5th birthday with a party at Pappi's Pizza on Saturday. The kids LOVE going to Pappi's (it's in Lee's Summit MO)... it's almost as good as Chuck E. Cheese's! They have fun games, and great pizza. I remember my mom taking me to Pappi's when I was a little kid; I thought it was awesome, too!

Libby in the Flintstone's car. I never did convince her that she was a little too TALL to ride!

Roan chose SpongeBob as his theme (again!). Here's his cake and gift table... we had cupcakes and ice cream...and he got a car load of gifts!

Roan's sweetheart came to his party. They had a great time togther! Roan told me that day that when a boy and a girl go to each other's birthday parties, that means they will get married! They go to preschool together. They kiss in the hallway. Yes, this freaks me out!

Nana got Roan "exactly what [he] wanted!", so she got LOTS of hugs!
We had a great time with family and friends, celebrating Roan's birthday. Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments: