Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick-or-Treating!

We are so happy to be back in Jefferson City!! We got to meet up with our good friends, the Knollmeyers, to go trick-or-treating this year! I usually start their costumes in late August, but I got kind of a late start this year. I was sewing feverishly up until the last minute!

Roan, Libby, Clara and Chloe, ready to head out for candy!
Libby decided to be Cleopatra this year. I thought she looked so cute in her wig and eyeliner!

Roan wanted to be a ghost and wear spooky make up!

I think this is such a fun picture! I love Libby's "Frankenstein smile" and her little belly sticking out. I love the way Roan is standing with his chest out... he looks exactly like my Grandpa Jones when he does that! And he was sure to grab his "camping flashlight", even though it was still daylight! They sure had a great time!

No comments: