Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Party... OR... Let's torture mom!

The kids begged and begged me to let them have a little Halloween party this year. I love to give parties, and I love my children...but the thought of a bunch of Kindergarten and first graders overtaking my house was almost too much to fathom. So, we compromised. I let each kid invite two friends over...and for only a couple of hours.

They made their own invitations...

Libby working hard on her spider invitations. She is incredibly focused and meticulous. Her invitations were so cute!
Roan's invitations had bats on them. He worked hard, too, but needed a little more help from mom!
Of course, Libby planned the menu. We had mummy dogs, smokey bugs, hot chocolate and monster cookies...
Roan helped make the mummy dogs, too!

Mummy dogs, ready for the oven!

Party pics to follow!

No comments: