Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's no Gojo's but...

Jefferson City is a-buzz about the new restaurant in town... Fuji offers hibachi-style cuisine as well as sushi, and is similar to Gojo's in Kansas City. Anyone who has read this blog knows I'm crazy about Gojo's... On our first anniversary weekend, Shannon and I decided to give it a try.

The chef was very entertaining, and did a lot more knife work than the chefs at Gojo's. However there was no shrimp appetizer or dessert, and it was a bit more expensive. And alas, there was no yellow sauce, and no green sauce. They did have something very tasty that Shannon and I dubbed 'yum yum sauce'. It got us through. You can see the yum-yum in the ramekin on the right, below...

This was my dinner... a tasty chicken stir fry. Maybe I can pay the Gojo's people to ship me some yellow and green sauce.

And this was my dessert! Shannon surprised me that night with an amazing engagement ring! Oh, my completely charmed life.... and by the way... I said yes. As if there was any doubt!!

1 comment:

Sheffer's said...

Your present sure looks good on you! :D We're so happy for you all. You deserve a good man!