Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Murray memories

On Saturday, Shannon, Roan and I met my dearest friends for lunch at Blue Koi. Danny & Sclie Murray have been my very close friends almost since the day I started at Cleveland; they both recently graduated, and are getting ready to move to Tullahoma TN to start a practice. We met for lunch to visit before they move... it was Danny & Sclie, our friends Cynthia Duffey, Don Gibson...and us.

Sclie, Danny, Cynthia and I.

Sclie, Danny, Roan & Dexter. Roan almost looks like he could be their son, huh?

Don, Roan and Dexter. As you might tell, we don't go far without Dexter. Btw, Don will always be known for being Libby's "first love". He bought her some lipgloss, played air hockey with her and she was hooked!

One of my favorite pictures of Shannon...we were on our way to Blue Koi.
Life at school without Danny and Sclie has been sad and lonely... I miss them so much, and they're only 1.5 hours away. The thought of them moving to Tennessee makes my heart heavy. So, some thoughts and memories about my dear friends:

1. I started chiropractic college in 2006; of course, I knew no one. I will always remember meeting Sclie in the cafeteria early on. It was like we had known each other forever.
2. Sclie and I have had very similar experiences that have bonded us together. She understands me in ways no one else ever will.
3. Sitting around Cynthia's fireplace, having a girls' night = Happiness.
4. Homemade spring rolls at Sclie's house
5. Much appreciated hand-me downs.
6. Sclie is fondly known as the queen of my pelvis (chiropractically-speaking!)
7. Danny and the most earth-moving cervical adjustment I have ever had!
8. The Murrays took me to Chipotle for the first time. For that I will be forever grateful!
9. The pugs + my son = Love. Thanks for letting us pug-sit!
10. Roan: "Sweet Pea is so cute...she's like a little meatloaf!" The funniest quote, ever!
11. Cynthia, Danny, Sclie and I at IHOP after last year's Cleveland Formal.
12. Sclie's iced tea. Yum-O!
13. Listening to Danny's speech at Sclie's surprise birthday party last year. Sclie, you're a lucky woman!
14. Crying on each others' shoulders... and thankful for it.
15. Treasured, appreciated, loving, priceless friendship...unaffected by distance.
The O'Donnells love you and will miss you, Drs Murray! Not goodbye...SEE YOU SOON!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you so much! This is just the beginning of a lifelong friendship. We have many more good memories to make!

See you soon!