Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Things We Do For Our Kids...

Ok, I have worn a swimsuit in public for my children... I have eaten outside for my children... I have watched Barney the Dinosaur over and over... just a couple of the things I have done for Libby and Roan because I love them and that's what moms do. The latest? On Friday, we brought home a dog! Those of you who know me are probably shocked. I'm not exactly a dog person. However, Roan and Libby have been begging for MONTHS to get one. So I've combed Craigslist almost daily for just the right one. Small, fluffy, cute...

So, meet Watson, our Shih Tzu - Lhasa Apso mix. He's about 8-10 months old and a total doll. (Am I really saying this about a dog? OMG, what is happening to me?)



He was a rescue dog, so he's a bit scruffy. Eventually, we'll have him groomed. Now, we're in the process of crate training and potty training him. (Just exactly what I have time to do right now...) If he had his way, he'd snuggle up in bed with Roan every night. He desperately wants to be friends with our cat, Stella, but so far, she's having none of it. He has a black moustache on just the left side of his mouth, so it looks like he's got a crooked little grin. He's so darned cute, even Nana and Papa (the ultimate non-dog people) like him!



No comments: