Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life has CHANGED!... graduation

First, the caveat. My friend, Suzie was the appointed graduation photographer. She's in the process of sending me those pictures, but for now, here's proof that it really happened! I graduated! That's a fake diploma in my hand...and me trying not to completely faint dead over. It was quite a day. Surreal is a good word. The night before commencement, the graduates are invited to the President's Dinner. We had dinner, received awards, and reminisced about our time at Cleveland. Shannon and I survived the blistering heat...and met my BFF Suzie and her husband, Chris there. We had a terrific time! I was convinced I would cry the whole night, but I did ok. The next day, Shannon and I had a nice lunch, tried not to sweat to death in the August heat, then headed to the school. So many of my friends came to share this amazing occasion. Shannon. A whole car load came from Columbia MO... Michelle, Sharla, Sarah. My best friend from Kindergarten. My kids. My parents. It was just amazing to stand at the completion of a goal I set for myself so long ago. After the commencement, we hosted a dinner reception for more friends and family. What a great time! Thank you to everyone who helped make it such a special day!

No comments: