Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wild times in Peculiar...

Saturday night, we went to Libby's AHG Cookout. We tried to make it home in time for the PREMIERE of the new iCarly episode, but we missed it. Luckily, they showed it again at 10pm. For those of you who know us, you know that we take bedtime pretty seriously at our house. Well, it was a Friday night, and it was the iCarly premiere.... so we stayed up until 11pm! Yowza. Well, some of us stayed up...

Roan made it through about 20 minutes of iCarly, then fell asleep in the recliner.
Here's a peek under the quilt... he was wearing his favorite ninja PJs. Now this is a big deal. For a very long time, Roan not only wore Libby's dresses, he wore her nightgowns, too. To get him away from this, we made him some nightshirts with "boy" fabric. Thankfully, it worked. To see him independently choose BOY pajamas is a HUGE accomplishment!
The final phase of this story... trying to get him to his bed. It's official. He is too big for me to carry anymore. I tried, briefly, but my good education from Cleveland Chiropractic College told me that if I persisted, I would seriously hurt myself! I finally woke him up enough to help him walk to his room...while he complained "But I'm soooooooo tired!!" Good times :-)

No comments: