Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My sweet Kindergartner!

It's official! Libby started Kindergarten today! It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital on August 18, 2003!

This morning, she was so excited! She had her new glittery shirt on, her iCarly backpack and her new Skechers high tops. She wasn't really nervous until we walked into the gym and she saw ALL those kids. Then, she held on to my arm pretty tightly!


She made a couple of little friends pretty quickly, and seemed to be doing fine. My mom and I were standing off by the wall, trying not to sob as she lined up and headed for her classroom. All morning, I've fought the tears. Libby is handling this better than me! I can't wait to hear all about her day when I pick her up at 3:45 this afternoon. A new phase of our lives has begun!

No comments: