Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Basement remodel -- part 2

Drywall. Wow... did we ever hang some drywall. I think we'll be seeing drywall dust in our dreams. If you know Shannon, you know he is precise. Exact. Perfectionist. You should have seen his mad drywall cutting skills. He measured the cuts for the outlets and switches like a pro. I like that in a man. I found out that I'm quite good at mudding and taping the seams. I have mad drywall skills, too.Shannon likes that in a woman.

Wall number one... I think I said "I can't believe I did that" about a thousand times.



Second wall taped and mudded. It's starting to take shape...


This is the closet. It spans the length of one wall and has two doors. And a light. Wow, look at us!



This is the first wall of my sewing room! Now that it's done and full of my craft stuff, it's amazing to look back and see how it started...


More to come!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

you are quite the woman! I need some work done in my basement..