Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Magic Land, Part 2

We grilled burgers and hot dogs for dinner last Saturday night. We also had mac & cheese and my "magical" potato salad. Yum-O.


Magic in motion...

In the past, if a hot dog was grilled, and had any hint of a grill mark on it, Libby and Roan would refuse to eat it because it was "burnt". So, when Shannon headed to the deck to grill the hot dogs, I told him about the "hot dog rule". Well, you pretty much can't avoid grill marks; I thought to myself "they will NEVER eat those!"
Guess what? In Magic Land, we eat hot dogs with grill marks.

And they ate them without even a single comment on grill marks. What? We play with worms, eat at the table, eat what everybody else eats... wow. I'm convinced Magic Land is real!

No comments: