Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who Would I Be Without Her?

This is my best friend, Suzie, and I love her. We have been pretty much inseparable since we were but girls. I can't tell you what all we've been through together...thank God it was together. So much of who I am is because of my friendship with her. We are VERY different people...but that makes us like two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly. So, Suzie, here is my top 10 list of things I love and appreciate about you:

1. So much of what we communicate is unspoken. One look says it all. Most recently? Walking into PF Chang's on New Year's Eve :-)
2. We have such a long history...there is very little I ever need to explain.
3. You can make me laugh more and better than anyone else I know.
4. You make me loosen up...I'm not wound so tight when we're together.
5. You give better advice than anybody. I value your opinion more than you know.
6. You're a foxy dancer. The best dance partner I've ever had. ;)
7. You are fiercely loyal. I know you've got my back, no matter what. And I've got yours...
8. You are raising awesome children who I love like they're my own.
9. We're so much better together than when we're apart. Oh, and somehow, we make chubby look good. lol
10. A lifetime of happy memories...who would I be without you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet is this? I love you too! We have been friends a long time. All I know is I hope we share a room in the nursing home.. when we are little old ladies. :)

Fashion Schlub said...

aww, you're lucky to both have such good friends in one another