Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010

I have a feeling that 2010 will be a fabulous year. It sure started out that way! I got to spend New Year's Eve with three of my favorite people in the whole world. Suzie has been my best friend since... well, let's just say forever. She is married to Chris, AKA "The Man" and they live on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere. Shannon and I took Libby and Roan to their house, where they hung out with their favorite playmates while Chris, Suzie, Shannon and I went to dinner.

A quick picture before heading to the Plaza...

We ate dinner at PF Chang's, where Suzie and I laughed until we were nearly sick...while the men looked at us like we were nuts. We got cheesecake to go from Cheesecake Factory and headed back to the 40 acres. We played 80's Trivial Pursuit...Shannon and I made a very good team. I'll just leave it at that :-)

What a terrific New Year's Eve!!

No comments: