Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 22, 2013

My humble return to blogging...

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't written a blog post in well over a year. I used to blog nearly every day!

Life has continued moving along. I'm working as one of three doctors at Health Quest Physicians Group in Jefferson City. It's a very busy practice. I see lots of kids with "issues" -- autism, ADD/HD, mental illness, Cerebral Palsy...you name it, they find their way to me.

The kids are great! Libby will be 10 in about 3 weeks, and will enter 4th grade next month. She recently got braces -- she isn't very happy about it! She doesn't believe me when I tell her how happy she will be to have braces now, not when she is in high school!


Before and after...

Roan is doing well, too! He has been struggling with chronic bellyaches. The medical doctor thinks abdominal migraines, but we aren't sure. In the meantime, we've eliminated most gluten and casein from his diet, which seems to help. He is getting his braces off in just a couple of weeks. He has changed a lot!

Shannon is great. He's enjoyed umpiring baseball for Parks and Rec this summer -- except when he gets hit with wild pitches! Marriage is great!

We planted a small garden this year. I have big dreams of a huge garden and lots of canning, but given the hours I work, I have to be realistic. So, we planted a manageable one... it's coming along just fine!

So, I'm back on the blog routine. Stayed tuned for scenes from our completely charmed life!

No comments: