Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Man on the Roof

I have a man who likes things clean...including the gutters. I respect that in a man, but I'm very uncomfortable with his insistence on getting on the roof to do it. I have nightmares of him crashing to an untimely death, so I insist that he take his cell phone up there with him and only do it when I'm home.

Here's the ascent. Can you feel my panic?


Clearing the brush and limbs off the roof.


He's proud of himself, despite me, on the ground, in a nervous heap.


Using the blower to clean the leaves out of the gutters. He finished the job safe and sound... we're getting a new roof soon. I'm hoping I can talk him out of getting up there with the roofers... lol.

No comments: